Family Outing at Wetland Studios, Putrajaya


Yeahh my son already napping so it's time to update about our family outing this week. This week we went to Wetland Studios, Putrajaya!! I've been wishing to go here and now, the wish has come true! Thanks God!
As a working mom or working parent, we both working full timw during the week days so on weekend we want to spend full time with our son, don't want every single minute going wasted because the time is move so fast! 
Also, I wanted to "deposit" sweet and good memories to my son's memories as much as I can. I know sometimes we don't really have money because both of us are trying so hard to pay off whatever debts we have.
But, that can't stop us to spend time with our son. This month, I already budget for this family outing so we went here.

If you want to know about this place, you can go to their website https://www.wetlandstudios.com/ or you can search them in Social media.

How to get here?
Waze --> Wetland Studios Putrajaya ( Parking is Free!)

Operation hours


Tickets


For this family outing, we spent,
Tickets : RM50+
Print photo: RM55
Snacks : RM17

So, here is our photos here.





















Here is inside 



















































































































What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)