Outfit Diary: My favorite top

Just like that it's Friday! 

This week has been hectic because I got sick since Saturday last weekend and its getting worse on Monday and Tuesday! Thanks God and thanks to medicine and rest I had, I feel better on Wednesday. The following Thursday and Friday, I can say I am better now! Please take care of yourself too working mama out there!

Lets move on from that sick days. Lets talk about my work outfit this week! For this week I only went to office on Thursday. I wore my favorite top! I like this top because I feel super comfortable and beautiful when wear it! I like the color and the style! I have this top in white too.

I really love the length of my hair now, I feel pretty and myself! hahah

I want my hair look kemas so I ikat but I feel rimas pula after that, so I let it go! and be mak lampir hehe





My workplace this week. I think I love this space lah.


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)