Why do working mom needs self care?


After being a working mom since late 2020, I rarely visit saloon for self care.
It's not my priority anymore. Back then, it's my monthly or bi-monthly routine. It's depends. I love go to saloon because it's feel good. 
As time goes by, as I said before, this is not my priority anymore so I always left it out from my plan. 
But, this time, I feel I really need the self care at saloon. I feel ugly and  realized that, I need to do It's been awhile since my last visit to saloon.
As I remember, my last visit in 2021. I think it's November 2021 when I cut my hair very short and I regret it for many months.
After that, I don't want to visit saloon because I'm afraid I will be suddenly feel like want to cut my hair.
This time I went to saloon because my head is so itchy and my hair so many dandruf ( ewwww...) so I went for treatment this time. I cannot tahan already.
I went to my usual saloon at Seksyen 7, Bandar Baru Bangi. This is my go to saloon.














What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)