Outfit Diary: You are what you think

Hello!

Phew... it's weekend so it's time to update and spend time on my blog.

This is my weekend routine now. I wake up around 5am ~ 5.30am in the morning during the week days so in the weekend, my body will automatically wake up early too. After my devotion and morning prayer, it's time to write/update my blog.

I read in my newest book, journaling is one way to release stress or stop you overthinking so when I write on my blog, it's like journaling for me. I will share details on this in different post one day ya.

Just like that, a week in 2023 has gone. Again, I say, this week is full of challenges just like others previous week. Most of challenges is work challenges. It's getting super duper challenging now and sometimes I feel like I want to give up and left all these behind. I can do that, it's my choice. But, I am not that kind of person, left behind everything because I feel so stressed about it. 

Work is going to be always challenging.

There's no easy work in this life.

When I face work challenges this week, I keep remind myself, 

GOD IS ALWAYS WITH ME TO FACE ALL THESE CHALLENGES

EVERY PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVE

ALL THESE CHALLENGE IS GOOD FOR ME

AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY!

Of course, my mind or my brain don't always receive this reminder easily.  You know what, I constantly fight with my own mind. 

My mind always tend to be so negative or overthinking, I don't know why.

So, what I do is SPEND TIME WITH GOD FIRST IN THE MORNING!

I will pray and ask God come with me face the day.

Also,  while I'm driving, I will listen to sermon by some amazing Pastors like Ps Henny, Ps Lantang, and many more in Youtube. Their sermon is always HIT me to the core in the morning. I love this. I feed God's words in my brain first before anything else. From here, my thinking will be transform. I will always think good of myself and this become my "bekal" to face anything that day.

















What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)