Leap of faith


It's almost the end of 2023 and I took a leap again in my career this year. After I resigned from my first job previously, I've made a goal which is I will not stay working at one position for more than 3 years. After 3 years or before 3 years approaching, I need to change. If not, then I know I will stay longer and stay comfortable.

Today, I decided to inform my Test Lead first that I want to resign from my current position on 21 Dec 2023 and my last working day will be 20 Feb 2024. After that, I informed my manager and some colleagues about this. I choose to tell them early so I hope it will make things easier for everyone. I want to tender my resignation on the same day I share the news but since I will go for a long break starting from 22 Dec until 1 Jan 2024, I feel a bit inappropriate pula. 
I decided to officially send my resignation on my last working day this year.

To come to this decision is not easy. I consider a lot of factors but what makes me determined is I know what I want and what makes me happy and I am ready to explore new adventures. I am aware that the journey after this will be not easier but I choose to go for it because I believe in God and I know I can do it! 💪🏻


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)