We are home for Christmas & New Year - 21 Dec 2023


The most exciting day is finally here for us!  We are going back for Christmas & New Year! This year, we went back to my husband's hometown Tenom, Sabah. We bergilir-gilir lah, last year at Bintulu, Sarawak. 

On our travel day, I still worked until 5pm and after that, we rushed to go to the airport to catch our flight. Our flight is at 9pm but during the peak season, need to be there super early because the check-in luggage line will be long. I don't want to be super rushed because we have our son.

My son is the most excited! Because he finally can experience real life going to the airport and seeing airplanes. Me and my husband also excited for sure, because we missed Borneo air! hehe and missed our family for sure.




Since we arrived early so we had time to eat our dinner. We ate our dinner at airport.







After dinner, we went jalan-jalan a bit.







I am so thankful airport prepare this. 

After we checked in our luggages, we waiting for boarding. This time, my son already tantrum.











Finally the time we are waiting for is here. We finaly inside the flight.















During our flight this time, my son really sighhhhh. I am not complaining but I just can't... traveling with 3 years old toddler needs to be more patience.

You can watch our VLOG below,

Thank you for visit my blog!














What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)