We have arrived at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah - 22 Dec 2023

 22 Dec 2023

We have arrived at Kota Kinabalu,Sabah! Yeahhhhh

Once we arrived, I feel relief and glad that I could breathe Borneo air again. Even though we arrived in the early morning around 1am my son is super excited! Here are some of our photos at the airport, not many but I am happy!






My sleepy face in the early morning. I just want to sleep.
But, after we arrived at the homestay, our son just crying so long, maybe because he is not familiar with the house. So, we just sleep around 2 hours. I feel really dizzy but need to follow our schedule to go back to my husband's kampung.

But, overall thanks to Lord! We arrived safely and we are at Borneo!!


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)