Lawatan ke Beryl's Chocolate Factory,Seri Kembangan, Selangor


Hello there!
Welcome to my blog.

One of my wishlist this year is to visit Beryl's Chocolate Factory at Seri Kembangan, Selangor. This place is not that far from our house actually. So, on one fine day 1 Feb 2024, my son and me went to this place.

This place just less than 30 minutes from our house. Along the way, my son keep asking are we there yet? hahaha
I wish I can take our video during our driving go there because during this time lah my son talk the most.

When we arrived there, wow so many students go for lawatan too. But, we managed to enter and we want to go for tour but its very crowded so we just went buy some chocolate as gift for ourselves.

This is the entrance. Since CNY is upcoming, so the deco is CNY theme.

Here are my son's posing for memories in Beryl's Chocolate Factory 2024. He always do the silly pose hahaha






I tried to take selfie with my son but he kaburrr hahaha




















































What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)