Our 3rd anniversary - 19.9.2022


It's our 3rd wedding anniversary today! 
Thank you, Lord!
To be honest, I don't really know how to write this post. I lost of words...
What I can is these 3 years has been an amazing, wonderful and bumpy ride. It's JUST 3 years, not that long enough but I am grateful we have come this far.

In these 3 years, we have been face many challenges like health, financial, personality differences and so much more. Yet we still choose each other, to be really honest, in these 3 years, there's never a day I didn't choose to be with my husband, he is the one I choose everyday. 
You must be curious, why?
There's no other man that understand me than my husband.
He still choose me even though I've become such an annoying and ugly women. He maybe secretly annoyed but I don't care! ehehehe

Happy anniversary, my love Maclare 💓💓




What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)