Happy Birthday, We'( Mama)


It's my mum birthday today!!
I'm so grateful for able to wish her happy birthday this year. I called her earlier 1 day this year because I'm afraid there's no phone connection on her birthday today.
But, I missed her birthday again this year 😒😒😒. 
I lived far from my family so I missed everyone's birthday every single year since 2011! This is one of thing that I don't like about my life now.

When I look at my mom photo above, I betul-betul rasa we're getting older. That photo was taken in 2011 during my graduation day!

My mom is one of wonder women I ever know!
I growing up seeing my mom worked so hard for our family alongside my dad. My mom doesn't have formal education but she is smarter because she able to raised up her children and get the formal education.

Without my mom hard work and prayers, I will never been here at my life stage now. 
Sometimes I do feel regret to live my mom's dream and prayers because I lived far from her and my entire family. But, I am glad most of the time I can make it!

After I got my first child, I always miss my mom terriblely. I baru tau betapa susahnya jadi seorang mom.

I am not perfect child juga...
always argued and menguriskan hati my mom. I'm sorry We' but I love you always and I missed you everyday.💗💗

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)